Friday, June 25, 2010

so much for determination

I swore to myself I was going to finish Harry Potter last night. Turns out I'm a big fat liar.

Managed 62 pages...and believe me, I didn't set it down because I was bored! I freakin' love this book!!!! I'm sure many other book lovers find themselves incredulous at the thought that someone hasn't read the Harry Potter books already. And more so over the thought that someone actually read the first two ten years ago, but never bothered finishing the series. But I swear it was never a matter of not *wanting* to! Anyway, I'm mighty grateful to Rich for assigning me this for our family book club this month. This and the fourth are his favorites in the series. And thus far, I would have to say that this is my favorite. Of course, I've got a long way to go. Anyway, today will *definitely* be the day I finish it! (I hope.)

1 comment:

  1. You're reading faster than I do on any given day lately :p I'm so glad you're enjoying it!! I think the HP books just keep getting better and better! I miss that series a lot!

    ReplyDelete